Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Enjoy the Little Things

Since it's almost Christmas, I needed to exchange my fall desk decor. It took me a while to decide but I finally did. (I can never make up my mind.) Hobby Lobby has been having a special on some canvases (Pack of 2 16x20 for $7.99, Pack of 2 11x14 for $5.99, and Pack of 2 8x10 for $3.99) for quite awhile so I have definitely been taking advantage of that. I bought a black paint marker that has literally become my BEST friend - he makes life so much easier. Below is my computer desk at school. I covered the bottom with burlap, like a skirt. It's just hot glued on. I added some red chevron fabric (that I also got at Hobby Lobby and used the 40% off coupon) that I will do something else with after Christmas. Maybe a new pillow. :) On the right is a mini Christmas tree and lights that go around the desk. On the left is my twine vase that I made last week. Then of course, my canvas. I saw it on Pinterest, and have always been a person who truly does enjoy the little things. So I decided to make my own! 

Simple.


I painted another canvas and I was very pleased with the result! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment