Saturday, November 24, 2012

Chirstmas Bouquet

 First Christmas craft of the year!


I used a vase that I already had and rope/twine from Hobby Lobby (It was in the canvas bag section and about $4). I started by hot gluing the first two inches of rope around the bottom edge of the vase. Then I just wrapped it around and around and glued in-between some of the rows. I continued all the way up and even did an extra row on top just to make sure it covered the glass completely. I taped the end before I cut it off just in case it tried to unravel on me. Then I hot glued in on the inside of the vase to hide the end!

As for the greenery - it was all from the Dollar Tree for $1 each! I bought one tall green guy (in the back), two gold pine cone stems, two poinsettia stems, and then a gold crazy stem that I cut off and used as a short filler in the front. I stuck them in there and arranged until I was happy.

Voilà! Not too shabby for < 10 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment