Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Round Circle

Today was one of the best I've had in a long time. It started off with my dog, Mr. Button, running into my bedroom (because he remembered I was home) this morning and scratching on the side of my bed. He just wanted to sleep in and I happen to be the one that stays in bed the longest (he knows this). I guess you could say it made me "wake up on the right side of the bed." :)

My mom came in a bit later and we ended up just chatting for almost an hour, catching up on the little things, like we usually do. We decided to go run some errands and meet my sister-in-law for lunch where we talked about what we were going to do for our Christmas card. After that, we ran to Wal-Mart and went home to watch the Hogs play LSU. (See ya, Johnny Boy!)

As the day went on, we cooked, painted signs, and gave Mr. B a baff. About 6 my brother and Amber came down and we took the challenge of setting up our self-timer for the camera to take our Christmas card picture. It was a bit difficult since we were trying to balance it on the back of a computer chair. After some failed tries, our doorbell rang. The Knights had arrived! Shout out to one of my best friends, Hayley, and her parents (who are best friends with my parents). I guess they were there to save the day and take our picture! But really just for game night. :) 

As the night continued, my aunt, uncle, cousin, boyfriend, and Hayley's boyfriend, Kevin, came. It started to get louder - in a very good way. We had yet another tasty dinner, caught up, and shared stories. Laughter was amongst the Williamson household this evening.

Off to Catch Phrase! Men vs. Women. (The women won of course). We have the blunt ones, the story tellers, the pointers, the ones the buzzer always lands on, the uhh-ers, and the hopeful skippers. One of which started a description with "a round cirle!" This is a perfect combination for a great night with great friends and family

I'm going to bed a very happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment