Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Fun

Thanksgiving this year was definitely one of the best ones yet. 
I don't think I would have had this one any other way!
Btw, totally meant to post this sooner....

A day shopping with theses two goobs. Couldn't get the sun off of Mom's neck!!


 And I got to see one of my best frans: Benjy, in one day.
He came to see us at JoAnn's. :)


Can't forget about dad's homemade cookie dough while putting the Christmas tree up.
So, so delish.


Then a game night with the fam. Oh my. Best game night ever. 
Couples Headbandz is the way to go. Seriously.
Sam was my "significant other".
And then this is just a picture of my dad and I. Love him.


And then my beautiful cousins and sister-in-law!


And of course, my big bro. 
I won't repeat what I said, but it was definitely funnier than what we portray.


Then we have my rents.
I couldn't ask for bigger supporters, influences, or parents.
I hope I can be half of what they are!


Then there's this cutie. Hmm. 
We all had a fun night partying with the Shay's.
Dance party with 80's rock and 90's pop = SO. MUCH. FUN.


Then, we have the cabin. 
I didn't get a lot of pictures because my gloves where on 80% of the time.
We had the best time four-wheeling, eating, and enjoying the sunset, fire and company.


(Amber was warming up with the heater...
had no idea about the antlers until after the pictures hehe)




No comments:

Post a Comment