Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Chocolate Cream

I finally found a seasonal beverage I LOVE
As we've sledded, skidded, and spun out, I have found a new bev. to enjoy!

School got cancelled Thursday and Friday, so it has been a happy 4-day weekend! 
And it might even turn into a 5-day weekend. :)
No complaints until we have to make the days up. :( 

When I went into the Liquor store the other day, I wanted something like 
Bailey's Irish Cream - which is when I found this. 
(Richard isn't too fond, but he likes 90-proof Peppermint Schnaps, if that says anything.)

Tres Leches Triple Cream is delicious!! 
Three ways I have greatly enjoyed are either:

2/3 Water
Hot Chocolate packet
1/3 Triple Cream

or

1/2 Cold Milk
1/2 Triple Cream
2 TBSP of Nesquik or 1 Hot Chocolate packet 

or

2/3 Eggnog
1/3 Triple Cream 


Ladies, I don't believe it will disappoint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment