Monday, December 16, 2013

Drei (3 in German)

3 years and counting!

I'm not going to lie, I am happier than ever and with no sugar-coating, 
this is guy is absolutely amazing!

I feel like the past year has been such a fun, never-ending ride. We have grown together, we have learned together, we have fought together. And it will continue. Forever.

Now, Richard and I are nowhere near perfect, which is what I love. We both fight for what we want, which is each other and what we believe in. Our differences have grown together and we always to figure out what is the best for us

There is no doubt, that this is the man meant for me.  
The man God chose for me, and it is beyond indescribable. 
I mean, look at this stud. How did He pick us?!

Head over heals
and blessed beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment