Saturday, August 11, 2012

So. Much. Tape.

Today was a craft day. I've had two canvases for a couple months because I couldn't decide (I'm a horrible decision maker) what to do with them. But I finally decided and went with it. I love the chevron print, so that was my first one.
Above you will see how it turned out with just regular masking tape. The blue bled through and got under the tape since I used a brush. Bummer.
After the blue coat, I went back and taped with Scotch painters masking tape which was SO much better. I used a razor blade to get the straight edges and corners. I then spray painted with silver because that would cover up the extra blue bleed. 

I then took spray glitter paint from Wal-Mart and used it as an all over top coat. So this is the final product! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment