Sunday, August 12, 2012

Shrimp in a Skillet

As for dinner tonight, I just wanted a little something that didn't take long. I was inspired from Pinterest, but made my own version. I shall call it Shrimp in a Skillet - original huh? Anyway it was pretty good and only took about 15 minutes.
Here is the recipe:
(Again, I don't measure, I wing it)
About a cup of frozen shrimp (no-tail)
1/2 TBSP of margarine
Minced garlic (depends how garlicy you like it)
Lemon juice
About 2-3 cups of your choice of pasta
Olive oil
Garlic powder

In a skillet, melt margarine on medium. Add several squirts of lemon juice and minced garlic then stir. Add shrimp and leave for about 5-7 minutes stirring often. In the mean time, cook your pasta. Flip the shrimp so both sides get a little brown. Once the pasta is done, drain and add a little bit of olive oil, more lemon juice, and garlic powder. Stir. Add shrimp. Serving for one.
Bon Appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment