Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Parental Units

I just have to take a minute and brag about my parents. I will argue with anyone that they are the most amazing parents in the world. The love and support they have for my brother and I is beyond incredible. Throughout my 23 years of living, they have been the most caring, loving, funny, crazy parents a young woman could ask for. Did they drive me absolutely nuts at times? Yes, of course they did, but what else are parents good for, right? Well, much, much more and I am grateful for that. :) They have taught me how to love, how to live, how to be happy, how to be hopeful and grateful, how to laugh, how to see life as it is, how to treat others, how to have confidence, how to love 80's rock, how to see the good in people, how to be reasonable and respectful, how to look for the bright side, how to be honest, how to be a friend, and so much more. They are two of my absolute best friends and I cannot imagine life without them. I hope that I can be a mother like my mom and have a husband like my dad. Words cannot express the love, respect, and how thankful I am for them. Thank you mom and dad - I love you so very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment