Sunday, February 10, 2013

[Shurt]

Knit circle shirt - easiest top ever! So simple.


I used a knit that I love from Hobby Lobby (you might recognize 
the fabric as I made an infinity scarf in the lighter blue last month).

Materials:
1 yd knit fabric (or something stretchy)
Sewing machine
Fitted t-shirt (for measurements)

 Directions:
 Fold your fabric in half so it is wider than it is tall. If you are using stripes like me, make sure when you fold it over the lines match up. Next cut, pin, and sew! If you're like me, then a picture is easier to understand. So take a look at picture below:

You're going to cut along the dotted lines. Make sure you do not cut the fold though - except for the neckline. I did a v-cut in the front and barely a dip in the back. I hemmed them for a more finished look (optional). I also hemmed the bottom of my shirt, which includes only between the lines sewn (again, optional). Easiest shirt ever! Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment