Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Easy Smeazy


Here are two of my six projects I completed this week. They were super simple and fun!

Here is a "pencil pouch" that I will be using for my fabric scissors, measuring tape, and other small sewing gadgets. I found my fabric at JoAnn's. It was a fat-quarter for $1.99, inside is a piece of felt that was 34¢, and the zipper was $1.89. All totaling to $4.22. :) 

I found the tutorial here.

_________________________________________________________

My other project was a new make-up bag. Mine is too small and is getting a little dirty. So I decided to make a new one! I used the French Lavender Tweed for the outside and Babyville Boutique Waterproof PUL fabric in green for the inside (both found at JoAnn's). The PUL fabric is mostly used for reusable diapers (okkayy...I know, I know, weird) - but it was perfect for the inside of a make-up bag because it's waterproof and can be wiped down or washed!

It turned out to be my favorite! I found this tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment