Saturday, September 21, 2013

DIY Lingerie Bag

As I knew my month of September would consist of traveling to Little Rock 4 times and possibly St. Louis...I knew I need some knew bags. I have luggage and some large totes - but I needed a weekend bag and, you know, stuff. Off to the mall I went! I bought (splurged) the Vera Bradley Grand Traveler in Plum Crazy. One of my best purchases. It holds SO much!


Isn't she pretty? :)


 Then I made a DIY shoe bag to coordinate.


And a DIY Lingerie Bag. 
The inspiration was found on Pinterest, of course, that was so cute! 
It was from Victoria's Secret but no longer available..it can be seen here.

The pink bra and panty outlines were made from an iron on sheet from HobLob. It comes in 10x8 sheet in the patch section. I just drew them on, cut them out, and ironed them on!

The outside is white silk, and the inside is a light pink suiting material (found at JoAnn). 

Simple and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment