Friday, August 16, 2013

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

As school was approaching, I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled 
through Pinterest. I needed something to make my classroom pop.

Finally, a picture hit me! It was an awesome board of
 Dr. Seuss that would be perfect for my Career Orientation class! 

Original bulletin board found here.  

My super artistic friend, Anna Kate, and I made a plan and went to town. 
It consisted of white butcher paper, a projector, paint, water balloons, 
paper mache, and a hot glue gun. Each step we took we eeked 
with excitement as we got farther and it got cuter! 
Most time consuming project ever - yet so incredibly worth it. :)






The finished product!! I smile every time I walk into my classroom!



Thank you for the pinspriation

3 comments:

  1. How did you attach the balloons to the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Pasir Ris MRT Station

    ReplyDelete