Monday, May 6, 2013

Minnay Minnay

I made the decision to by an iPad, but not the big guy...I bought a mini!

It took me took me a while to decide which iPad - the 2 or the mini. When I had first heard of an iPad Mini, I thought, well that's dumb. All I could think of was an iPhone 5 size. I talked to a friend who had one and she said she loved hers - but I just didn't get it. She has little hands and talked about how she could hold it with one hand so easily. Weird. So, I ventured to Best Buy and thought ohhhhhh - I like it. After another week of in-decisiveness, I brought one home! I will say that I am super happy with my decision! 
I made a sleeve and this time with my tag included. :)


I used my laptop sleeve tutorial on this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Cute sleeve! I should make one for my iPad although its almost never put away as you'll soon discover :)

    ReplyDelete